Week 18-25 June: MOTW -> OldNavy170

Have you ever been in a fight? Actually I have, back in 7th grade. Ended up with 3 stiches to my left eye.
ahh, bless

How about a picture of your backyard?

Ok here it is as promised. The first one is only my side yard because I have no backyard. We live in an apartment complex now.

Picture2004.jpg

This shot is of the backyard of OUR HOUSE we move into at the end of July.
Picture2003.jpg

-Give a good reason NOT to skip over BoblyBill's questions..:p
-Who on TPF would you take on a blind date? (so if you know anyone here, they are off limits, pick someone based on their comments/jokes/avatar/critique and elaborate) I can't say or I might make my husband jealous!! :mrgreen:
-What smiley is missing from TPF? The Dirty ones!!!! :eek:ldman:
-Take a picture of your favourit piece of art in your home and tell us a bit about it. See Below
- Name your 3 wishes: To be Rich, Life time Happiness, and Never have to go to a 9-5 job ever again!!!!
- tell us about 2 things you should have done differently (photo's or otherwise) Never get married young (first time I was 22) and never take out a Student Loan!

pascal

OK this is not Art but this is my favorite wall hanging. I love Americana Decor:

Picture2001.jpg

Sorry, no story. I have tons of Americana decor but I have sold off alot of it. This is as close to Art that I have in my house. However, maybe someday I will have my own Art on my wall. :)

The week is over already! :(
Went fast, didn't it?

And I never asked you about your real name... silly me.
I still can though.
What is you real name then - will you tell us?

Now I must go unstick your thread and stick the new one.

Most reactions

Back