Are you a full-time fireman?
What is your real name?
Do you like the Caribbean?
Where all have you been?

What is in your fridge?
Take a pic of it.

And of your bathroom... :D

What's your favourite drink.
Do you prefer snow covered mountains to lovely beaches?

Post a photo of the tree you see when you look out of your window.

When did you hold your very first camera in hand?
Did you take a photo at the time?
Does it still exist?
Can you let us see?
Let us see! ;)

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, which actor would you like to play you and why?

Take a picture of your shoes.

Why are you better than me at trivia?

Do you have a pet? If so, its name?

What's your proudest accomplishment?

What's your favourite place of the places you've visited? (kind of ties in with Corinna's question about where you've been)

Lafoto
When do you surf? Whenever I can which is not very often. Last time was 03'
What do you surf? I surf water, snow and the web.
Are you a full-time fireman? yes for almost 8 years now
What is your real name? Mike Sutton
Do you like the Caribbean? LOVE IT!!! I was born there too.
Where all have you been? Oh boy... Guyana (where I was born), all over Canada and US, Kenya, Tanzania, Australia, NZ, England, Ireland, France, Mexico, Costa Rica, Panama, Spain, Gibraltar, Portugal, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Peru, Ecuador, Cuba, Belize, Guatemala, Trinidad and Tobago, and hopefully the list will continue to grow.

What is in your fridge? Look at the picture: milk, beer, soy milk, veggies, yogurt, eggs, jam, margarine, olives, condiments, cheese...

Take a pic of it.
fridgegh1.jpg

And of your bathroom...(I couldn't get a real wide angle shot)
bathroomvm2.jpg

What's your favourite drink? rum and coke
Do you prefer snow covered mountains to lovely beaches? fond of both, but beaches win out.

his4ever
do you have any flowers in your yard? not right now because of the snow, but in the spring/summer, yes.

LaFoto

Post a photo of the tree you see when you look out of your window.(My house is surrounded by trees, so I shot from my front window: apple, crabapple, spruce and others in that view)
treesmt9.jpg

When did you hold your very first camera in hand? I was 7
Did you take a photo at the time? yes. I was watching a presentation by the RCMP (the Mounties) in Ottawa and shot off all 12 frames in about 25 seconds....
Does it still exist? The camera I don't think so, the pictures yeah.
Can you let us see? They are in an album at my parents house (6 hours away from me)
Let us see!

JohnMF
If Hollywood made a movie about your life, which actor would you like to play you and why? Mark Wahlberg. Even though he doesn't have the ethnic mix of my background, I think he is my favourite actor right now. Not only was he amazing in The Departed, he seems like a great guy in interviews.

morydd
Take a picture of your shoes. (Here's a selection of my shoes. Not sure if you wanted all my shoes or what I was wearing right now).
shoesil4.jpg

Why are you better than me at trivia? I am a fountain of useless knowledge. I seem to remember everything I shouldn't and forget everything I should.

Mainiac
How many sibiling do you have? One younger brother

What are your favorite movies? Point Break, Star Wars, Ferris Bueller, The Matrix, Snatch, Bruce Lee movies, Keven Smith movies (Clerks, Mallrats, Dogma, etc), Tarantino movies

Do you have a pet? If so, its name? Cali my black lab

What's your proudest accomplishment? getting married

What's your favourite place of the places you've visited? (kind of ties in with Corinna's question about where you've been) Austarlia because I lived there for 6 months and got to see the most of it. Otherwise, Costa Rica. A little country that has a little of everything.

What languages do you speak?

And also, not really a question but I just wanted to mention that up until now I was convinced your name was "sure finger man" :blushing:

Oh, and by the way, maybe it's just me but I can't see the first 2 pics in your post.

What languages do you speak? English, French, and a tiny bit of Spanish.

And also, not really a question but I just wanted to mention that up until now I was convinced your name was "sure finger man" Haha, that's kind of funny.

Oh, and by the way, maybe it's just me but I can't see the first 2 pics in your post. ImageShack is acting really weird today, that could be the problem. Sorry. I think I fixed it.

what's your favourite letter to start a sentence with?
Most embarrasing moment?
Take a picture of the thing in your room with the biggest emotional value.
Name a book you think everybody should read
What's the best decision you ever made?

pascal

what's your favourite letter to start a sentence with? I (I'm hungry, I'm tired, I'm poor, etc.)

Most embarrasing moment? I was about 20 walking in a mall. I saw a girl I really liked was working at a kiosk. I was looking back at her while I continued walking. I walked right into and tripped over an elf in a Christmas display, knocking half the display over and falling on my face.

Take a picture of the thing in your room with the biggest emotional value.
calium1.jpg

Name a book you think everybody should read: The Power of One by Bryce Courtney

What's the best decision you ever made? Becoming a firefighter instead of a scientist (nothing against scientists, just not for me)

Most reactions

Back