Week off?

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hooray! I just found out that I will not have to go to work this week. Well, to be honest, I am a little sick, nursing an allergy attack (respiratory). Sooo... My next working day will be a week from this Tuesday!:thumbup:

Hmm... Time to work on a few other camera restoration projects? :)

Hang out with us some more! Post some of your cool old shots, I miss 'em! :)

terri said:
Hang out with us some more! Post some of your cool old shots, I miss 'em! :)

Aww... OK Terri, I'll load the M3 with BW film and go shootin'. There is a place near my town called Guadalupe, you swear you're in Mexico. I might just spend a few minutes there shooting. :)

Mitica100 said:
Hooray! I just found out that I will not have to go to work this week. Well, to be honest, I am a little sick, nursing an allergy attack (respiratory). Sooo... My next working day will be a week from this Tuesday!:thumbup:

Hmm... Time to work on a few other camera restoration projects? :)

I know how that goes. Growing up I had very bad asthma set on by allergies, which I had a ton of. Actually, I was allergic to everything. I even had to get allergy shots every tuesday:(

Anyway, hopefully you are feeling better. Issues with the respiratory system are definatley not fun to deal with.

Well, tell you honestly, this has been compounded by the very bad air quality in Phoenix lately. It's just like the LA smog, realy. Particulates are at an all time high and we've had a record now of over 112 consecutive days without a drop of rain. We need the rain to wash away most of the pollution! Everyone around is having problems with allergies.

I had problems at our old house due to a poorly installed wood stove. There were times I didnt think id last through the night and I was getting nosebleeds for no reason. Just random bleeds.

We moved to a house with a better wood stove and I have very little problems. Its a bit odd actually. The asthma still bothers me. But thats good because im not in the Army and I am now getting married. So getting discharged was a blessing in disguise:)

Mitica100 said:
Aww... OK Terri, I'll load the M3 with BW film and go shootin'. There is a place near my town called Guadalupe, you swear you're in Mexico. I might just spend a few minutes there shooting. :)
:cheer:

But, you know...wear a mask if you have to. ;) Take care!

I'm on vacation until March 13th. Must be a bad season for allergies because mine kicked in a couple of weeks ago. Leaving for Chile on the 15th and it will be their summer season. Should really fire them off.

Hope you feel better and enjoy that week off!

Most reactions

Back