Weekend Christening

PlasticSpanner

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.cheshirecatcarclub.info
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Our 4 month old daughter Georgia Louise was Christened on Sunday and whilst putting shots up on Photobucket for relatives to see I thought I'd put a couple here too. Most taken by myself and a couple take by my friend Andy who I think did quite a good job considering he's never used an SLR before. (He's now asking questions about how much and what lenses! Time to hide from his fiancee! :lol: )

1, Family group shot. (Photo by Andy)

Family-Group.jpg

2, The Godparents to both our children. Andy on the right & the girl I have to avoid for a bit next to him!:lol:

The-Godparents.jpg

3, Father Bill. Possibly the coolest preacher I've ever known!

Father-Bill--Georgia.jpg

4, Vicky, special Mum & Wife! :thumbup:

Vicky-Portrait.jpg

5, Umm, Georgia & me....! Enough said! :lol: (Photo by Andy)

Chris-Holding-Georgia.jpg

6, Noah James. He's so relaxed in church because he goes every Sunday! (Photo by Andy)

Noah-Relaxed-in-Church.jpg

7, And a cake! Still can't get over how much it cost! :er: (Photo by Andy)

The-Cake.jpg

Thanks for looking. :D

What a proud looking daddy you are!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the shots of you holding your sweet sweet Georgia. She's a looker all right. And what a beautiful shot of Vicky too... looking so happy! Noah is a right cutie, and looks pretty comfortable in front of the cam (go figure!) Thanks for sharing these.
:clap:

Funny thing about that shot of Noah! Because he can't speak he's actually saying (signing) that he's hungry with index finger & thumb in each corner of his mouth!

Strange to see someone "speaking" in a photo! :lol:

These are such wonderful photos, Chris.
I am so happy to see you posting again, seems like I haven't seen you in ages!
My daughter had her Confirmation Day last Sunday! What a coincidence :D. I'm still working on the photos (and those taken by my brother and by Christiane, who you know). They should soon be up.

Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing these, they were a treat to view! :D

These are such wonderful photos, Chris.
I am so happy to see you posting again, seems like I haven't seen you in ages!
My daughter had her Confirmation Day last Sunday! What a coincidence :D. I'm still working on the photos (and those taken by my brother and by Christiane, who you know). They should soon be up.

Thanks Corinna. Haven't been around much due to Noahs' hospital visits, new baby and work. One of the few times & had some spare time to my self last week & the night skies were clear so spent every night out with the telescope! :lol: Hope to get back into it again as Georgia becomes more independant!

Thanks guys for the comments too! :thumbup: I love how baby photos provoke mostly female replies! :lol: (Maybe I should print a few & take them down the pub?)

Most reactions

Back