Weekend Fishing Trip(56k beware)

dream rider

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, I went to Algonquin Park last Friday to Monday, had a great time, caught some good fish, had some brews, and a great storm on the last night(pictures unfortunately didn't turn out). All these pics were film transfered to a Kodak CD. Here they are, tell me what you think!
My biggest fish to date(a pike about 4 pounds)
P9250028.jpg

My dad holding his two big bass caught no more than 5minutes apart.
P9240020.jpg

P9240014.jpg

P9240008.jpg

The drive in
24_24.jpg

25_23.jpg

Home away from home
22_20.jpg

Our bed posts for four days
20_18.jpg

19_18A.jpg

19_18.jpg

11_10.jpg

10_9A.jpg

05_5.jpg

Our transportation
02_2.jpg

02_1A.jpg

15_14A.jpg

Some low clouds on the Paddle out
18_18.jpg

25_24.jpg

Jeff

looks like my kind of vacation, very peaceful, nobody else around. i wanna go...

:D

Looks like you had some good fishing too.

I like the third one, with your dad holding the bass, the boat/canoe looks so small... I also like your "bedposts" and transportation shot.

Nice series, I'd like to visit Algonquin park one day.

thanks guys, anyone else have any comments? im new so i want lots and lots of constructive criticism, hah thanks!

There's only little to critisise here, I think, you did really well, for someone who says he's still new. I like how you played with DOF in the 7th, 12th and 14th photo (putting numbers to so many photos sure helps others to critique), and find particularly the 14th (I hope it is!) with the boat on the beach very peaceful and nice.

My son would love the first four of you two proudly presenting the fish you had caught, for he is into fishing himself, too. But photographywise those are just the "documentation photos" that you need to get and that you see in each and every angler's magazine. Others that you took are much nicer, like "the four bedposts", and the ones I have already talked about.

I must say that you seem to be on the right track! :)

well this is good to hear, thanks a lot for the imput, i really appreciate it, i always like to hear good things when im starting out, it motivates me.....thanks a lot LaFoto

Jeff

for the first time, when I opened this thread I didn't see the pictures from the boat! And I was considering why you have chosen such a title!!! But now I see them all! great series!

Most reactions

Back