Weekend in Toronto

deudeu

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just a couple of pictures, C&C is more than welcome!

1. With SMC Pentax K 28mm f3.5 at f8 (Or close to f8)

SG104493.jpg

2. With Sigma 15mm Fisheye EX at f8

SG104516.jpg

Thank you for looking!

Just a tad too much dark foreground in the first for my liking, but the light you had at the time was precious.
Fish eye photos always make me smile. They look funny. They almost always do :D.
One day ... who knows when, but ONE DAY ... also I will get to Toronto. Won't I? Anty? Chiller? (Ray, Eric) - and then! Ha! :biggrin:

Last edited:
J
One day ... who knows when, but ONE DAY ... also I will get to Toronto. Won't I? Anty? Chiller? (Ray, Eric) - and then! Ha! :biggrin.
Ha! I've got it in writing now! Guess the Toronto contingent will have to host an international meetup, to get you over here.

I agree with Lafoto that the light in that first one is lovely. And nice pic of the MuchMusic studios on Queen Street. You certainly hit some of the touristy areas! Hope you enjoyed your stay

Just a tad too much dark foreground in the first for my liking, but the light you had at the time was precious.

I agree with the dark foreground being a bit annoying, but i couldn't figure what to crop out with making the image strange....
If ou have an idea, please be my guest!

Most reactions

Back