Weekend Plans

Overread

hmm I recognise this place! And some of you!
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Soo what are your hopeful plans for the weekend?
sitting at home just chillin; walking the dog; trying to finish that monoploy game from last weekend; catching up with sleep?????

for me saturday (weather allowing) its of to the BWC since last week rain was threatening a little - sunday is probably going to be catch up with reading (uni) and editing the results of saturday

thanksgiving!!, great big turkey dinner sunday hopefully, weather permitting i'll be off to the cabin tomorrow, shooting landscapes, and shooting landscapes on my day off monday!

Photo Shoot tonight, another one tomorrow and another on Sunday, so not much of a weekend, but I have to pay for my vacations some how.

Not sure yet but it will be weather dependant. If tomorrow is as windy as today then not much. They are calling for snow tonight or, possible snow. So that may give me something to shoot. Maybe head up to the Grand Canyon if it does snow.

G2 road test Saturday morning, tennis at noon, Sunday relax, Monday turkey at relatives. Its gonna be one gorgeous weekend though here in Toronto.

Most reactions

Back