weekend shots (not jonmikal's)

vonnagy

have kiwi, will travel...
Reaction score
Website
www.vonnagy.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
forgive the uncreative title, i started this post without looking that jonmikal already had the same title and I can't be bothered thinking of anything more creative. :mrgreen: Shots from the weekend:

Arum Lily:
limestonedowns_7.jpg

The Bach:
limestonedowns_8.jpg

Limestones Downs:
limestonedowns_1.jpg

Valley views:
limestonedowns_2.jpg

Keep on truckin'
limestonedowns_3.jpg

Green something
limestonedowns_5.jpg

cabbage trees
limestonedowns_6.jpg

Beautiful Shots, how did you get the green so vibrant?? The reason I ask is I love this type of Photography, I am looking to do it with water.

steal my title then blow me away with your classic 'NZ' shots. that's just wrong!

yeah it's unfair Vonn!!!! I posted a picture here too and I was inspired by some of your previous shots and what?! You posted some waaaaay better ones pffffff

Ok now you have to reveal your secret: what do you do that your pictures have so neat colours?

"Cabbage trees" looks like Middle Earth. :shock:

No wonder they shot the dang movie there! It looks totally unreal.

Good action, matey! :thumbup:

damn u got any high res pics of that last one? those pics are unreal !

:oops:

"Cabbage trees" looks like Middle Earth.

It actually looks alot better full size as well. this is actually a secret area i've found (call it Kiwi Area 51 :lol:), its taken near where one of the scenes from lotr was taken. its a blinder of a region but my battery ran out before i could finish the shots.

Ok now you have to reveal your secret: what do you do that your pictures have so neat colours?

I spend a long time adjusting the colours, saturation via layers and adjustment layers. No two photos are quite the same, i don't have any one particular technique or 'magic bullet' that will do it. just work it, baby ;-)

hahaha, i think thats the quickest response i've gotten to my photos in the longest time. this identity theft stuff seems to be working- so watchout jonmikal! :playball:

Super pics. I love the "painting" look.
Pls post your saturation technique if you find the time.

I absolutely love the second shot!!! Wonderful series yet again, you blow me away everytime you post :)

vonnagy said:
:oops:

I spend a long time adjusting the colours, saturation via layers and adjustment layers. No two photos are quite the same, i don't have any one particular technique or 'magic bullet' that will do it. just work it, baby ;-)

ok am i to be impressed or dissapointed? lol

eh, they're okay...

What am I saying!? Love these! I'll have to play around with some of my photos in PS to try to get that look. Can you eat the cabbage?

I love the truck picture, its very isolated yet almost blending into the countryside slowly but surely with the grass growing on top....

Most reactions

Back