Weekend with Friends

Taralyn Romero

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Spent the weekend up at Winter Park with a bunch of friends and of course, took my camera. I couldn't persuade anyone to do anything for me (pose) but did get some fun shots - thought I'd share my weekend with you all.

CatchingSnowflakes.jpg

TwoLittleSnowAngels.jpg

CharisseTaralynNatalie.jpg

(set this one up on a newspaper stand and let the timer do it's job so I could finally be in ONE pic)

AdamnCharisse.jpg

:confused: Does anyone think the above picture looks too orange? I had no time to adjust my camera settings and really hate the color of the photo. I don't have PS so if anyone would like to try and improve on the color quality, be my guest!

LukeCharisseDrinkinTequilla.jpg

Luke-Readytogetitstarted.jpg

ThePlayer.jpg

It looks like you guys had a great time...the last one looks like he either stayed up all night or is waking up from a crazy one. :)

You have actually already seen the first snow of 2005?!?!?!?
Waaay cool (in both meanings :mrgreen: )!
Maybe you want to make the snow-pics "eternal" by putting them into the "AUTUMN and WINTER and ICE and SNOW"-theme thread over in the Photo Themes?

ok photos, i think the orange could have been sorted by adjusting the lighting type to something like tungsten

How do you get such depth of field on the people? My shots like that come out with everyone in focus.

Fun series. That top image is first-rate, Taralyn. It made me smile to see it. :)

Great photos for a friends' album! Well done ;). First three are my favourite.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone! The weekend really was such a blast and I think that's conveyed in the photos. Still erked about the orangie one :confused: but oh well! Thanks for looking!:mrgreen:

Cute photos!
I tried to get rid of some of your Oompa Loompa-ness (orange)... hope it's a little better for ya.

adamncharisse.jpg

adamncharisse2.jpg

Thank you Soraiden!!! Now they don't look like a bunch of orange oompa-loompas LOL! For some reason, when I tried to fix it, it kept looking washed out.... thanks for giving it a go for me - I appreciate it and they will too.:hug::

Taralyn Romero said:
Thank you Soraiden!!! Now they don't look like a bunch of orange oompa-loompas LOL! For some reason, when I tried to fix it, it kept looking washed out.... thanks for giving it a go for me - I appreciate it and they will too.:hug::

You're welcome! I'm not really good with levels & things on PS2, but I tried :) Yea.. it looked washed out to me too, I had to adjust the contrast, brightness & shadows to bring it back as much as I could. Glad to help!

Looks like the place to be....lots of snow and lots of partying! Cool pics

What a fun series! IT looks like everyone had a great time! My favorite is the 6th that you posted, great use of DOF.

Most reactions

Back