Weekends adventures

gordon77

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys! well its been winter here in NZ which sucks for out door shooting. combined with weekend on/off shift-work i hav'nt had much time to get out for landscape shots. this weekend gone finally had some clear weather so out i went.

the first was shot early morning at the dock down the road from me. im still working on the post processing on this :).

Docking.jpg

this was taken about 2pm at a little place called Huia just out of the city. Huia is right out on the north head of the habour and the first shot is right in by the city (i wish i had a darker ND Grad for this shot :()

Huia.jpg

this last one was taken around 6:15pm at a beach called Muriwai (i have posted an hdr of the same beach somewhere). if you go past Huia, around the north head of the habour, and go north, skip some beaches and you come to Muriwai :)

MuriwaiSunset3.jpg

nice shots!

thank you! i think the above post was my 100th, yay for me haha :D

So what is the outcome of your further PS work to the first photo (you say you are still in the process of working on that one)?

The sky in the second is really nice, but I feel the land is too dark ... do you think there might be a way to selectively brighten that any further. Maybe?

The last is nice but the horizon line is too centred for my liking, but then that is my liking........ though it does give photos some more "tension" if the horizon line is not so near to the middle, dividing the frame into two halves.

thanks for your comments, i am trying a pin hole effect on it but its not working too well grrrr

I love them...i think that the coloring in all three of them are great! The coloring def makes the mood of the pics.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back