Weekly challenge 1/20 - 1/27 show us your curves

MJK_5533-small.jpg

Last edited:
Very creative application of the theme. ^^^

So here I am thinking "What today for 'curves'?" Outdoors is, well, out, cuz it's raining. So... road trip? But where...? Then my wife asks "Shall I make us poffertjes for lunch?" Hey! Those are curvy :)

IMG_2364.JPG

IMG_2377.JPG

IMG_2380.JPG

Not-to-mention, sprinkled with powdered sugar (and drizzled with a bit of maple syrup), very, very tasty :)

For those not familiar with the treat: Think of them as a bit like tiny, little pancakes.

In-between batches I persuaded my wife to quickly hold up a white card, so I could set custom white balance.

Without a fish eye, or additional space to work with, there was no way to capture the full enormity of the the Space Shuttle, and then the number of people around it complicated things even further. I did like the abstract quality of the curves in this one.

KSC01172018_128.jpg by William Raber, on Flickr

Mine is boring. Film. Wonderful for me. I painted so many trucks running through here it ain't funny. They are shut down now but still a viable company with multiple, profitable grain stores. I do get the occasional call to paint a rig for them, even though I'm not in the business anymore. I have one coming up and recruited 3 men to assist in prep and mask. Local farmer.

Grain Silo Closed.jpg

I have one coming up and recruited 3 men to assist in prep and mask.

I haven't painted a truck in 30 years. Used a platform on a forklift to reach to the top. One guy on the forklift, to move me around. Made it easy it a lot easier. Unfortunately the Imron and the lack of proper respirator might be part of the breathing problems today.

I have one coming up and recruited 3 men to assist in prep and mask.

I haven't painted a truck in 30 years. Used a platform on a forklift to reach to the top. One guy on the forklift, to move me around. Made it easy it a lot easier. Unfortunately the Imron and the lack of proper respirator might be part of the breathing problems today.
Isosionate over exposure is a real issue. It also includes various cancers. I have always maintained the best protection and practices but it is elusive. It is a gateway through skin, eyes, and other membranes. Careless concern while mixing, spraying, even prep can concur common sense. The same in developing chemicals with film. Dupont was more caustic than other brands only because they dominated the market with their OEM color match and snap cure technology.

I use gerders for high application. We spray everything with high volume, low pressure

Most reactions

New Topics

Back