Weekly challenge - 1/27- 2/2: Contrast is the real spice of life

Old/new

old for new.jpg

Shot this for Flickr macro mondays subject: flame. It's a small candle flame being reflected through one of those old glass coasters with the sunburst pattern. Everyone had them when we were kids. We still have a few kicking around... It was pretty high contrast to begin with but I bumped it up a bit in post. Took this with the Pentacon.

Shot this for Flickr macro mondays subject: flame. It's a small candle flame being reflected through one of those old glass coasters with the sunburst pattern. Everyone had them when we were kids. We still have a few kicking around... It was pretty high contrast to begin with but I bumped it up a bit in post. Took this with the Pentacon.

I love this! I had inherited a few sets of the crystal coasters with sterling silver trim. All broke and gone now.

I love this! I had inherited a few sets of the crystal coasters with sterling silver trim. All broke and gone now.

We're down to our last 2 (or maybe 3 if I ever really clean out all the drawers in the china cabinet).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back