Weekly challenge 5/23 - 6/5 Flat lays EXTENDED!

Pet peeve of the day... sites claiming to be a school and misrepresnting who/what they are, which is not a school. And often managing a possibly unintended slap in the face to working professional photographers telling people they too can do 'pro' level work...

You can ignore me, I'm just tired of being an actual photographer and all the bs from people trying to make money from crap with a camera. Rant over! whew!

I feel much better now, I voiced my opinion and will probably regret it later! lol So may remove the comment later, haters gonna hate. But at least someone could be more truthful about who/what they are. Not a school if promoting a product, asking for 'coffee', etc.

I seem to be full of piss and vinegar today.

I LOVE doing flat lay work, as a chef it's a lot of fun to play with food and photography, so combining the 2 is just tops for me.

I'll see if I can get a new one in, but here are a couple from a noodle project I did a while back if it'll help inspire anyone to go play in the kitchen, too.

50843181557_cdb22e06cd_4k.jpg

50788640027_c8eff2503b_4k.jpg
looks so good

I feel much better now, I voiced my opinion and will probably regret it later! lol So may remove the comment later, haters gonna hate. But at least someone could be more truthful about who/what they are. Not a school if promoting a product, asking for 'coffee', etc.

I seem to be full of piss and vinegar today.
Sorry this is a no crazy rants thread. Post a flat lay or get out 😝😝😝

Most reactions

New Topics

Back