Weekly challenge - We’re Golden!

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this weeks challenge - use the golden ratio when you imagine/create/frame/crop your composition. Goal: post 4 out of 7 days.

As always use new photos that you took specifically for this challenge.

Oh, neat. I am going to learn from this challenge, for sure. Thanks!

Oh, neat. I am going to learn from this challenge, for sure. Thanks!

Me too! This is one composition “rule” that I don’t usually think about except maybe when cropping.

I took an existing image I had on my tablet, and cropped with the golden ratio in mind. I'm pretty sure it immediately improved the composition!

For this weeks challenge - use the golden ratio when you imagine/create/frame/crop your composition. Goal: post 4 out of 7 days.

As always use new photos that you took specifically for this challenge.
I see what you did, there.

20180112_165533.JPG
View attachment 152119

My best friends are pictured. We got together tonight and had a blast. The lady (wife of younger man) is a breast cancer survivor and a strong woman, like my wife. The two men are Father and Son. The Son is my best bud but his Pops is right there with him. I spend more time with Pops and talk Negro Leagues Baseball. He played in the Negro League, Detroit Stars. We have very stimulating conversations on baseball and how I can be a better salesman.

Can you tell they love me? Or is my love for them more evident?

DSCF3474E.jpg

Last edited:
My best friends are pictured. We got together tonight and had a blast. The lady (wife of younger man) is a breast cancer survivor and a strong woman, like my wife. The two men are Father and Son. The Son is my best bud but his Pops is right there with him. I spend more time with Pops and talk Negro Leagues Baseball. He played in the Negro League, Detroit Stars. We have very stimulating conversations on baseball and how I can be a better salesman.

Can you tell they love me? Or is my love for them more evident?

View attachment 152139

Geez, I love them, too. Just based on the photo and description! Warmer smiles could not be captured. Great job. I love the alternative to the three person triangle.

Fred, I hope you are familiar with this expression: You nailed it.

Oh, for crying out loud. You to, Peeb? Every one of you guys make me want to chuck my gear in the nearest dumpster.

It's beautiful Peeb.

Alright. I'm going shooting, having been inspired by each of these images. Just to walk around a local park like a dork with two cameras (but you dorks understand)

May the golden ratio make itself glaringly evident.

^ gorgeous. Who needs monochrome, right?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back