Weekly challenge - What's in a frame? 12/16 - 12/22

SquarePeg

hear me roar
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For this week's challenge, try to find natural frames for your subjects. You can use a window or a doorway, architecture, nature, color, light...be as creative as you like. This challenge is not about using digital processing for framing ie no vignettes or frames added in post. As always, please post only new photos that you've taken for this challenge. It's a busy week for everyone so let's shoot for 4 (or more) photos for the week. Who's up to the challenge?

Short Roll TriX, shot at 800, HC110. Minolta Maxxum 9, 35-70 mini beercan. Jumped out of truck, froze my onion sack off in a second. Hardly any snow in Ohio, got nailed in Michigan

MC ME
MC ME.jpg

Peeb having a ball.

OK- not precisely a frame, but...

Christmas self-portrait 2
by Peeb-OK, on Flickr

Not the best angle, but wanted to catch the discharge of the shotgun (this one and last one shot over Thanksgiving, but I'll add some for this week!)
MJK_369.phil.jpg

Last edited:
OK- last one I PROMISE from T-giving trip: coming out of walking tunnel:
frame.jpg

I read the challenge this morning and just minutes ago I saw these two mallards sleeping on the ice and thought, 'that's kind of neat how they're framed like ....' I think I actually had one of those light bulbs floating over my head for a second, and even though the light was terrible for bringing out their green heads - here it is (minus the floating light bulb).
Sleeping Mallards.jpg

OOOh, I really like that one, gk!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back