Weekly Sunday morning drive

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.airic.ca
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Been under the weather recently and very un-motivated but this morning I picked up a coffee and headed out for a drive in the country and came across a few nice images. Of special not was a private airfield I came across where they were doing some snow flying. I had passed this field several times and did not even know there was a flying club there. Will have to go back next week with some images I took.

A local farm I like to stop at.
27feb_0933.jpg

27feb_0944.jpg

It was so cold out the cow would only stick his head out the door.

27feb_0945.jpg

27feb_0950.jpg

27feb_0962.jpg

27feb_0966.jpg

After the morning drive it was back to home and pick up my nephew for lunch and some Motorcycle Ice Racing on Lake Scugog. My next post.

Eric

I always love the series of pictures you put out. Great job once again. :thumbup:

Thanks ! This weekend was slim pickings but I was not feeling myself. Winter blues I think. The Ice Racing made up for it.

Eric

Eric, I was waiting for your Sunday picture threads that I've come across the last few weeks. As usual they are amazing. I especially like the first and last ones. :hail: How do you get such great color? :D

Great series, something about that last one really catches my eye.

You must be having a special deal with the sun, Eric, or why does it always shine this golden light on your motifs? They are always soooo nicely lit. And yes, like many others here, I also look forward to your weekend photos every Monday now! I am never disappointed! I find this "timid - no:freezing cow"-photo very nice, as well as that rusty car. Not to mention the frame you gave that silo...!!!! Super!

Another awesome group of pics. I love the third and sixth pix. Very nice!!!!!
Carl

I almost did not post the last pic. Something about the tree in the way that I do not like. It was a 300mm shot from the road and I could not get closer. As for the lighting LaFoto you have to get up early. Can't beat morning light.

Eric

AIRIC said:
this morning I picked up a coffee and headed out for a drive in the country and came across a few nice images

That's one of my favorite ways to spend time.

Great work, (as expected ;) )

I took a double take on #3. Beauty!!

Most reactions

Back