Weeping gravestone

Very impressed with this photo. You made it seem alive

Thanks all for your comments and replies. I appreciate all of them.
Wally..I have seen some of your cemetery shots....Right on stuff :thumbup: :thumbup: If you ever come to Canada, I will take you to a few here. You will really like some of the cemeteries in Toronna.
Canoncan...you crack me up dude. :biglaugh: It is amazing what ya can dig up in a cemetery. :lmao:

Thanks again everyone.

Im usually really critical when one makes art of someones art, like this sculpture here, but you have really done this statue justice! I absolutely love your composition here, excellent shoot and nice eye :thumbsup:

One of the ideas behind photography is to try to tell a story with a single image. This image does just that.

We've gotten used to 'advertising art' photography in recent years, which IMHO is junk photography. You have returned to the world of art and storytelling with a single, well-crafted image. This is very nice work. It stands the test of time; and should you embark on a series of images like this one, you will find that there is an important path for you to follow in your work.

Very nice work, thank you for sharing it.

www.jefferyraymond.com

great eye Chiller, I have noticed this stone many times in my travels through the graveyard, in a effort to catch the ever elusive crow from hell!! I posted a shot of it in a thread here>>

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24367

no where near as cool as Chillers. Thanks again for joining us Carl, hope we see you again soon!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back