www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
C&C as always

IMG_0406edit0.jpg

IMG_0397edit.jpg

IMG_0402edit.jpg

Of course you would like number 1 you are a guy.. haha
But I have to agree #1 is a great shot! I really like #1 and 2. The lighting on #3 I think is too bright, and the hand placement is weird. But on the other two, the lighting is great. Great job!

How on earth did you create these shots?! They are fantastic and very creative!

Thank you very much! If I told you my secret, not only would you laugh, but then id have to kill you :)

I only ask because I showed my husband your photos and he started to drool and really wants to try them.. He has come up with some outrageous ideas of how you might have done them.. But I'm not sure they are how you got the effect.
(he thinks you are gorgeous by the way.) lol

I agree with Alpha. Don't think it's 'a man's thing', it's the best shot (although I do get lured into these threads by nsfw-warnings combined with ML's name:lol:)

The pose in 1 is great. I love what you did here!:thumbup::thumbup:

pascal

#1 has the strongest pose. The exposure on that skin is very... odd, but in a good way. Very nice and evocative.

(Heh, I too see NSFW and I must click.)

Thank you very much! If I told you my secret, not only would you laugh, but then id have to kill you :)

Or, you could give him a hint and just kick the crap outta him... REALLY nice work, I think some of your best we've seen here. Well done! :thumbup::thumbup:

Whenever I see NSFW I always think, "Sweet, I'm glad I work from home!" and of course, I have to look. So far on this site I've been safe other than the men in different colored wrestling outfits. *Eeek*

Back to the photos~
I :heart::heart::heart: Them! I would frame one of these and have it hanging in my livingroom I :heart: them that much. Creative concept, amazing composition, the lighting is great, I think it all just works. The photos seem sensual & mysterious, almost light & dark at the same time.

:hail::salute::thumbsup::cheers:
*(I'm lovin' the smileys is you haven't noticed)*

Or, you could give him a hint and just kick the crap outta him... REALLY nice work, I think some of your best we've seen here. Well done! :thumbup::thumbup:

"HER" - I'm fairly sure that Meg is all woman...

MyaLover, absolutely stunning images. Like most everyone else #1 is my favorite. It has the most interesting lines and curves.

Simply gorgeous work!

"HER" - I'm fairly sure that Meg is all woman...

MyaLover, absolutely stunning images. Like most everyone else #1 is my favorite. It has the most interesting lines and curves.

Simply gorgeous work!

Ooopssss.... my mistake. Apologies!:er:

Wow you guys! Thank you a million times over! I have to agree that #1 is my favorite as well. I would also note that this is my first post on here where I have gotten a ":hail:" So it made my day :)

I think #1 is the best because the hands don't look awkward there. It doesn't look like you made magic or anything.. just looks like you draped a black cloth over a chair and sat in it backwards ;)

Due to an area on the second picture and the position of the first i believe I know how she did it... all it took was something to act as a hamock and the healing brush tool in photoshop after the picture was taken :) at least that's how I would have done it

Most reactions

Back