Weightless (possible NSFW)

there was a black stool that your back was on and you bent back.
Something tells me it has to do with your other hand also because notice its not in the picture. you were balancing on your hand and foot.

I personally think she was on a set of monkey bars.

Mya if we guess will you just deny it?

it was a magician.

he was making you float.

or are YOU the magician?! hehe
:D

I know how she did it, but if she doesn't wanna tell for whatever reason, then I won't. I think we can lock this now... :I

First of all, #1 is my favorite but all of them are incredible. Simple, sexy, yet still leaving enough to the imagination. I was trying to imagine it in color and it wouldn't be as intriguing I don't think. The b&w in my opinion nails it. AWESOME JOB!

Second, Myalover, I didn't realize that was you at first so I'll try to say this is politically correct as possible. You put alot of people in danger being you are just as dangerous on both sides of the lens. Absolutely gorgeous model and great work!

Third, My guess is somehow, you are on a swimming pool diving board, or a kitchen counter.

Last edited:
I should say that im very tempted to tell you all how i did these shots, because none of you have guessed correctly

Oh give in to the temptation. The anticipation is killing me!! I am so intrigued by these photos I dream about how to do them at night.. *sigh* I need sleep.. lol

I know how she did it, but if she doesn't wanna tell for whatever reason, then I won't. I think we can lock this now... :I

Agreed. This is going nowhere. :er:

These are great! The 1st one is my favorite.

Was it a tire swing?

It actually looks like she is just laying sideways on the floor and you climbed up on a tall ladder to get the shot... just my guess :)

Most reactions

Back