Weird crap on a Thurs morn.

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
When i got to my desk this morning I found sitting next to my mouse pad a bright orange vintage boomerrang shaped ashtray with an immature pine cone, a small ceremonial univeristy ground breaking shovel from 1999, a ducks unlimited collections coin, and a large bolt with a broken metal washer still attached...all stacked neatly in a pile. I have no idea, nor do my co-workers, where is weirdeness came from...IS THIS SOME VOODOO CURSE? or just some really odd gesture of kindness?

I took the lot to my boss and slide the pile on to his desk and kept the cool ashtray...the rest of the stuff kind of freaked me out. :confused:

sounds like a pile of blair witch craziness to me! id watch your back!

I would have done the same, that ashtray sounds cool :D Definite weirdness abounds!

Are you sure you haven't been eating those green cookies again??? But hey look on the bright side... at least your co workers could see them too.

MDowdey said:
sounds like a pile of blair witch craziness to me! id watch your back!

Dude don't freak me out even more than i am :lmao: ...I don't think i have many enemies...at least that live near me or know where i work. wait there was that dude from ebay that tried to jack me with some insane shipping for a camera and i called him on it and we fought but...nahhh...he lived in New Mexico... maybe santa is coming early and I get the pre-splashing.

Maybe the library elves have it in for me. :(

You didn't have some kind of weird stag night or office party on Wednesday night at all did you?

Did you wake up in your own bed this morning? That's usually my No 1 sign something's amis!

Meysha said:
Are you sure you haven't been eating those green cookies again??? But hey look on the bright side... at least your co workers could see them too.

I don't think there are enough green cookies in this world to make my co-workers hallucinate the same pile of unusual goodies. :lmao: But yes they were very tasty and they turned my milk green too :p
mmmm...green. my favorite flavor.

PlasticSpanner said:
Did you wake up in your own bed this morning? That's usually my No 1 sign something's amis!

You know, now that you mention it. I did not sleep very well last night...it took like two hours for me to fall and I kept waking up. Maybe my psychic abilites were picking up on the evil ones acting on their plan to conquer the world starting with me. :( Oh now I'm getting really freaked out...why me!?!...how am I and this pile of crap I found linked and why is it the start of a master plan for global domination!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :er:

if you get a little burlap sack full of miscellaneous body parts on your desk, id start worrying.

I did find a flicked booger on my monitor one morning about a month ago... think there is a connection there? I was thinking about sending it in for DNA analysis but found that it costs a lot of money to do such...

MDowdey said:
its probably your booger. :)

Oh no, I can spot my boogers from miles away and days old. This was someone else's mucus and lone nostril hair. :lmao: And it was clearly flicked from the left hand and Im right handed...thank you C.S.I. Miami...thank you very much. ;)

mygrain said:
I did find a flicked booger on my monitor one morning about a month ago... think there is a connection there? I was thinking about sending it in for DNA analysis but found that it costs a lot of money to do such...

Why don't you call up CSI say that you have a dead body in your office... then when they come in you can point out the booger on the monitor and suggest they send it away for testing.
When they ask you where the dead body is,... say that it has something to do with the missing dead body. Mind you, I am assuming there normally is a dead body in your office. If there isn't - you may get in trouble for wasting police time. But honestly I don't think enough boogers are used in CSI. I think it's a little lowbrow for them... maybe it could go on CSI: Miami.

Most reactions

Back