lizheaemma

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.alipearsonphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Let me know what you think, this has kinda weired me out!

I was walking through a gravyard tonight with my youngest and stopped to see if I could try to get a pic of this fenced grave because the snow surrounding it was completely untouched, it had snowed all evening and was still snowing when I took the picture. I haven't touched to pic at all and .....
well you be the judge....

creepy.gif

I can barely see the fence and that's it....so I can't really tell what you mean by untouched...

well im sure it's not the inhabitant unless he hops like a bunny.

WHAT! That is awesome, u really gotta shut the lights out, full screen that pic, and look at it from a few angles to get the full effect. SICK capture. I can think of a squirrel or a rabbit, but the tracks look too far apart, and the tracks look pretty straight, they'd have to be able to walk through bars. Did you get a picture of the 'footprint'? Or did you notice the prints after u got home?

Wow thats cool. :)

cool pic, post this in the photo contest!! They are rabbit tracks, and that rabbit has not problem fitting between those fence posts.

Funny as heck though!!

you need a good monitor to see this pic, I have a Samsung 17" LCD, Highly recommend it.

Most reactions

Back