Welcome (in advance) to TPF

e.rose

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.emilymcgonigle.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
To everyone who just got their first DSLR for Christmas... Welcome :)

Make sure you put your big girl/boy pants on and get ready to laugh, get ready to cry, get ready for half of you to leave us almost as fast as you came... But to those of you who manage to stick it out and realize we're just here to help, we look forward to watching you grow :sillysmi:

Ask questions, be open-minded and accepting to critique, and have fun with it!

I (and whomever else doesn't currently have a case of the winter grumpies) would like to extend my warmest welcome!!!

Get ready for a crazy ride... :lol: :hug::

Oh yea.... Xmas noobs! (gets out Prozac... takes double dose, chases with Irish Whiskey!)

Lol!

Side note: I saw someone in Easton the other day, who looked like you. A less hot version of you. :p

Don't you think the grumpies welcome the newbies even more than you do? I mean they truly need someone to kick around, where the rest of us just do it for fun. ;-)

JackandSally said:
Lol!

Side note: I saw someone in Easton the other day, who looked like you. A less hot version of you. :p

:lol: are you sure it wasn't me sans makeup? Cause I was in Easton the other day... :lmao:

nycphotography said:
Don't you think the grumpies welcome the newbies even more than you do? I mean they truly need someone to kick around, where the rest of us just do it for fun. ;-)

:lol: hey man, believe it or not, I was.being sincere. Haha

To everyone who just got their first DSLR for Christmas... Welcome :)

Make sure you put your big girl/boy pants on and get ready to laugh, get ready to cry, get ready for half of you to leave us almost as fast as you came... But to those of you who manage to stick it out and realize we're just here to help, we look forward to watching you grow :sillysmi:

Ask questions, be open-minded and accepting to critique, and have fun with it!

I (and whomever else doesn't currently have a case of the winter grumpies) would like to extend my warmest welcome!!!

Get ready for a crazy ride... :lol: :hug::

Post reported for pre-emptive attempted incitement of discontent and hostility toward post-Chrristmas-first-d-slr-TPF-newbies.

Derrel said:
Post reported for pre-emptive attempted incitement of discontent and hostility toward post-Chrristmas-first-d-slr-TPF-newbies.

:eyeroll: yup cause that's totally what I was doing.

comic sans. maybe you've heard of it? eyeroll.

comic sans. maybe you've heard of it? eyeroll.
Try a ;) instead of a font to make sure you're understood. Given the last couple of weeks around here, one cannot overstate one's intent, I am convinced! :lol:

Mad :hugs: to you and to Emily!

Welcome to all the newbies who read this thread and are trying to decide whether or not to join. :sillysmi:

Most reactions

Back