Welcome to Finland

Renair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.renebruunphotographer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys, just got back from a 4 day break to Finland. Very enjoyable, very cold, -14 degrees (it drops to -35C sometimes!). People were nice, cheaper then I expected for going out and eating out and lots of snow!
Return flights from Dublin to Tamperé €0.02 cent, with Ryanair, plus taxes bringing it up to €34 return. Stayed in the Soko's Tammer at €40 a night so for the whole 4 days it cost €154! Quite good for a short break! Anyhow took a total of 150 shots, after deleting some, taking out personal ones, there was about 40 plus I liked and put on my site. www.photographdublin.com

Here are just some favourites.

7-Circle-Lamps.jpg

The 7 Lights
Lake-Observation-Tower.jpg

Tamperé Tower
Old-Church1.jpg

Old Red Bricked Church
Tampere-Church-BW.jpg

The Town Square Church
Airport-Vehicle.jpg

Sunrise @ The Airport (9.45am) Sunsets @ 3.30pm
Iced-Statues.jpg

Frozen Metal Statues
Statues.jpg

The Master & Servant
Wigwams.jpg

Dawn on the Range
Woodlands.jpg

The Woodlands

René's back! Whoot!
So it was a FUN trip, making best use of the cheap Ryanair flight offers!? I thought you had to go there for work!
Well, sounds like just the coolest (and coldest ;)) of breaks, and you brought home a lot of nice photos! I do like "Dawn on the Range"! That one is most easily my favourite. "Dawn at the Airport" is also really nice. Must be the mystery of the light that makes them so attractive, and the sunburst round those teepee-like tents in my favourite.

Is it really Tamperé, with an accent on the last e?
I always thought it was only Tampere, with the stress on the first syllable?

Excellent photographs; I really love the first four and then the one with the Teepee (sp? lol). Keep up the great work!

That "Sunrise @ The Airport (9.45am) Sunsets @ 3.30pm" is great. Very very Finnish.

I also find the first 4 photos very interesting. There was beautiful light in your work. :)

Nice series, I like the church, sunrise and dawn.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back