Al-Wazeer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
First photo with my new 18-105

3588986537_34f3416ff2_b.jpg

what do you think??

Ouch! Typical health and safety in those parts - are those sunglasses he's wearing?
you are in KSA, am sure you saw more of this in workshops lol, they really don't care about safety, no these are special glasses for welding, you know the really dark ones.

Not today, I fly back on the 10th.

Nice to hear they are welding goggles, but I've seen much worse than this going on. Had a guy put his ear to a concrete wall to work out whether the drill was nearly through from the other side... well you can guess the rest.

Oooo I love sparklers!:lol:

Ouch! Typical health and safety in those parts - are those sunglasses he's wearing?
you are in KSA, am sure you saw more of this in workshops lol, they really don't care about safety, no these are special glasses for welding, you know the really dark ones.

Not today, I fly back on the 10th.

Nice to hear they are welding goggles, but I've seen much worse than this going on. Had a guy put his ear to a concrete wall to work out whether the drill was nearly through from the other side... well you can guess the rest.
In Bahrain, we had some guy chopped his hand off with the circular saw!! Workers in small workshops really don't care about their safety, and their boss don't give a damn about them! So these problems always happens in there!

you're going back home??
Oooo I love sparklers!:lol:
hehe, thanks for the comment!

I'm a welder myself and was going to comment on his lack of PPE...

Other than that, cool picture. I've taken some at work myself but no action shots, mainly just the equipment we use and such. I'll post after work if I remember.

Must admit, I do enjoy my visits over the causeway
I enjoy the causeway that leads you OUT of KSA :D, well, this depends on your personality and a lot of things you know..
I'm a welder myself and was going to comment on his lack of PPE...

Other than that, cool picture. I've taken some at work myself but no action shots, mainly just the equipment we use and such. I'll post after work if I remember.
Would love to see some of your pictures :)!

thanks for the comment, appreciate it

I just realized this is the B&W gallery, I'll have to see what I can do...mine are all colour.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back