Well, Alison???

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by terri, Apr 15, 2005.

1. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Happy Friday, bay-bay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart:

What's everyone got on tap for the weekend? I am sick as a dog, have lots of matting and bagging to do for next week's arts festival and a yard that badly needs mowing.

Surely someone can top that. ;)

2. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    My fiancé is graduating from college and her grad dinner & party are on Saturday.

3. Alison

Alison Swiss Army Friend Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    :cheer: Thank you my fellow Friday lover :love:

This weekend.....

Tonight: Try to clean up the new place (we moved last weekend). I think there is a floor under the boxes somewhere :scratch: Maybe try to watch a movie.....

Tomorrow: AM - go to class from 9-12, then in the afternoon we are going to a cool puzzle store and to go look at some Pug puppies. A friend at work said she saw a sign on the road and Aubrey's been :drool: ever since. I finally told the boys we were thinking of getting a puppy this morning and they went :mrgreen: We're also going to look for a dining room table at the many antique stores that run along the road to the ocean.

In the afternoon do more house cleaning and getting ready to paint. My Dad is coming up to lend a hand with the boys while we get settled. Once Tim (boys Dad) comes to pick them up we are going to start painting. Can't wait to get some color on the walls and some photos hung!

Sunday: We both have to work overtime on Sunday, it's been so busy at work. Aubrey got a promotion to manager of the department so he's got to show up for moral support :) I have a photoshoot on Sunday as well and then in the afternoon we are going back to the apartment for the last time to pack up the remaining things and do a final cleaning before turning in the keys.

Ohhhhhh..ooooo.....and lots of laundry since we don't have to go to the laundrymat anymore :cheer:

Hope you're feeling better soon, Terri!

4. Alison

Photos OK to edit
    Congratulations to her, Mike! What a great accomplishment and she must be so glad to be done!

5. terri

terri Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Just what I was gonna say! Congrats to her, Mike! :thumbup: Enjoy that party!

Alison - we expect to see pictures of that laundry room when it's painted - WITH Aubrey's cool laundrymat shots hung up. ;) Those were great!!

Happy Pug-hunting!! Odin sends his approval with a sloppy doggie-kiss. :mrgreen:

6. Alison

Photos OK to edit
    Will do! We've got some frames ready and waiting for that series.

The boys and Aubrey want to name the Pug "Rover" from the song "Hush little baby" that I sing to them at night. :lol:

7. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

Me and my mate Richard are driving up to S****horpe. Old Dick is a huge fan of Tom Jones so I'm expecting *****cat *****cat to be blasted into my ears. Not sure how well the Pajaro will take the motorway so well probably drive through the back passages taking in the scenery.
    We're low on dog food so I've got to go out and get some more. Probably buy hundreds of toys as well. I'll spend the rest of the day getting tugged by my bitches.

Then if I have any time left I'll show myself up by testing the word filter and making silly innuendoes.

8. ferny

ferny TPF Noob!

Oh, and get well terri!

*slips into germ suit*

:hug::

9. Picksure

Picksure TPF Noob!

What is this weekend thing you speak of? :mrgreen: (seriously, I am looking for work)

With my spare time, 99% of the spring yard work is done.

My nephew is making his first communion, and coincidently our church is taking part in a dioesan-wide photo contest. $200 top prize and $20 for each photo selected. Ole Picksure will give it a shot. The contest runs till June, but I will keep ya posted.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

terri, hope ya feel better soon.

10. LilCujo

LilCujo the quiet troublemaker! Supporting Member

Hope you feel better Teri..doesn't sound like fun being sick....

Tonight I am picking up my nieces from my moms house where they will stay the weekend with us. Sat whatever the girls want to do, go out and enjoy the nice weather we have been having.

Sunday, I drive an hour and a half to meet my sister and drop off the girls, then get ready for the game...we are in the playoffs..:cheer: wohoo...lets see if we can stay there for a while and maybe win..woohooo...

Big Mike, congrats on her graduation, that is way awesome.

11. voodoocat

voodoocat ))<>(( Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Heather got a nice bonus and we just got our tax return so we get lots of things this weekend... Washer and dryer, king size pillow top mattress and a desk for my office :D

12. Big Mike

Big Mike I am Big, I am Mike Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos NOT OK to edit
    Thanks everyone, Andrea is quite happy to be done school and she is also very excited to be starting her new job. She starts Monday.

She is graduating from a Forestry program so most of the work is far away from the big city where we live. She had decided that she didn't want to work away from home (& me :blushing: ) so she was really looking to get one of the very few forestry related jobs here in the city. She found out on Monday that she got a job as a photo interpreter. She will be looking at aerial photos of forests to determine the age/size/type etc. of the trees.

Hopefully with her working soon...I'll be able to afford some goodies....(20D, 20D, 20D....:D )