well another boots pic...

black94sol

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok i dunno if i got it this time, but how could i improve this. you should have saw the original. had all kinds of crap under the stairs that i got rid of. personally the top looks blown out, i couldn't figure it out. someone help.

100_0344.jpg

actually now looking at it, maybe a tighter crop, since my editing looks like crap

Personally, I love it!
Brings up so many questions. Who's boots are they? Why are they just sitting on the stairs?
:D
And then from there I create my own story as to whos they are and why they are sitting on the stairs.

I like it :wink:

For me it feels like the picture is taken too far off center. It is a cool concept though, it has great textures and good tonal range!

I really like the second photo in the black and white. I like the angle you took with this one. Good job!

i definatly like this image. it has a nice old fashioned 50's coal miner town feel. it really makes you wonder what happened as neea said i would crop it just a little bit more on the right but thats just me.

I'm not sure why but I like the color one better. After seeing your other pictures of those same steps I was shocked to see that they have rust on them. In the black and white they look brand new, like shiny metal to me. hmmm, interesting. - no wonder I like pictures of myself better in black and white - hides flaws! :lmao:

I love it. I don't think it needs to be editted, and I don't like the edits that were done. Very nice shot. =) Gunna check out more of your photography. :D

Most reactions

Back