CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Black Footed Penguins

1 'Pure Evil'

2 'the famous Penguin War Cry'

3 'thats one evil look in its eye'

4 'ok so it might look cute, but whats it hiding behind its back?'

5 'the usual suspects'

cheers for the reply mate

Whaddya mean, "evil"? Never has a campaign of disinformation fallen so flat on its face, since the 'Paris Hilton was framed' debacle. (You'll undoubtedly be hearing from the Penguin Union's lawyers about those libellous captions).

Those are some fine shots of one of nature's cutest and funniest avian creations. Admit it, there was a HUGE crowd around the penguin exhibit, and a much smaller one around the otters. :p

(Sorry for the delayed response. I don't have much opportunity to go online except through the terribly slow, and ridiculously expensive, handheld).

Whaddya mean, "evil"? Never has a campaign of disinformation fallen so flat on its face, since the 'Paris Hilton was framed' debacle. (You'll undoubtedly be hearing from the Penguin Union's lawyers about those libellous captions).

Those are some fine shots of one of nature's cutest and funniest avian creations. Admit it, there was a HUGE crowd around the penguin exhibit, and a much smaller one around the otters. :p

(Sorry for the delayed response. I don't have much opportunity to go online except through the terribly slow, and ridiculously expensive, handheld).

I think you mean FAILED avian creations......they cant even do a simple avian thing, like FLY!!!!!

Sorry Anty I recieved this message via the otter e-mail

Admit it, there was a HUGE crowd around the penguin exhibit, and a much smaller one around the otters.

True there were more people around the Penguin enclosure but can you really count the poor souls that were being held there at gunpoint? And lets be honest, what chance did the other people have at the Otter enclosure when I was there? The Otters love me and follow me everywhere, you know thats true you have photographic evidence!

The Otters love me and follow me everywhere, you know thats true you have photographic evidence!
Well, ya got me there. It's true, the evil little otters did indeed follow you around. Poor misguided (but still evil) creatures that they are.

Most reactions

Back