terri

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
How was Halloween up at your house? ;)

Hope all went well and you scared a bunch of happy trick or treaters!

Me, I ended up with a whole leftover bag of tootsie pops, so I'm happy. :sillysmi:

yeah, chiller, throw down the details...show some pics....

you know, he may be sleeping in today....probably up all night partying....

chiller, have you come out of the dungeon yet??? ( hi pot, my names kettle...)

Hello...finally got a few mintues to do stuff. Halloween was a complete riot here. We guess somewhere around 250 people came by, and we probably scared...maybe 240 of them. The best scare was a boy who threw his candy bag down and ran down the street yellin..."I dont need candy that bad"

The weather held up, and the temps were around 12(54 American), and no wind or rain, which is what I need to run my stuff and I only fried one motor this year. :lol:
My Haunt takes up 2 yards, approximatly 40 x 80 feet or so. I live in a Semi-Detached, but have the coolest neighbor. He lets me board up all the windows in his house too and use his yard.
I scaled back a bit, and only had out 25 gravestones, 12static props, 2 fog machines, 3strobes, 5 pumpkins, a ton of 15 watt low glare lights, 2 150 watt blue lights in the trees to give a "moon" look, 4 animitronic props, which later was 3, and 5 live actors.
The TV crew failed to show up, but oh well it was a blast.
I will post some pics later today, as I took something like 130 photos, so I got some sorting to do now :confused:
I hope everyone here had a safe Halloween, and everybody had a blast with whatever they did.

:shock: That's awesome! I wish you lived closer, the boys would have loved it....or had nightmares for a year :lol:

I swear.... the craziest TPF meetup I could imagine would be at Chiller's house on Halloween. :lol:

It sounds awesome!! Just the number of people who turn out proves you have a great reputation for putting on a show. :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the pics. :)

Chiller said:
Hello...finally got a few mintues to do stuff. Halloween was a complete riot here. We guess somewhere around 250 people came by, and we probably scared...maybe 240 of them. The best scare was a boy who threw his candy bag down and ran down the street yellin..."I dont need candy that bad"

QUOTE]

:lol: :biglaugh: :lol: :biglaugh:

terri said:
I swear.... the craziest TPF meetup I could imagine would be at Chiller's house on Halloween. :lol:

It sounds awesome!! Just the number of people who turn out proves you have a great reputation for putting on a show. :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the pics. :)

Dude...we MUST start planning this meetup now. We have 364 days to do it! :)

core_17 said:
Dude...we MUST start planning this meetup now. We have 364 days to do it! :)
Who knows, with the thought of all us descending upon him, we may have found a way to scare Chiller next year. :twisted:

oooh.... yeah, we gotta all decend on chillers house on halloween...next year....lets make it a date..!!
can you imagine all of us showing up at your yard, chiller?? you could just glance around.. and wal-lah! here is me, anicole, alison and her children...terri..corey, maybe get jon mikal...airic since he is so close, and canoncan... maybe have bace show us where you live since you have met him already....

about the time we all walk up, you would drop your prop and back quickly toward the house, starting to scream " no...no... i dont need halloween that bad!!"

great thought there....i am thinking its a plan..!! whadda ya say chicks?? ya'll in? think we can talk the guys into it??? :mrgreen:

If you lead the way, April, I'm sure lots will follow! But we have to be sneaky so he doesn't slip off before we arrive. :lol:

dont worry terri...i have yet to lose a man......(heeee-heeeee) besides, all i need is a lock of his hair, and i can track him for life.....

he may play with evil...but i know it.

So what are y'all up to here eh?( I guess I have to practice on my Y'alls if y'all are coming to Canada. ) That would be a blast. Can y'all imagine the pics we could get?
Aprilraven....I noticed a lock of hair missing....ya know anything aboot that?...eh?

*rubs hands together in glee...* nah, chiller, aint got a clue....what are you talking about...??

but please, if you feel the urge to eat grits, or to call the hawgs, let me know..k??

it could be a sign the spell is working........

Most reactions

Back