Well done Photo Forum

carrotbottom

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just joined DP and PF. I have limited experience with both. So far I have found far less negativity surrounding PF. In addition posts are faster to be shown and responses are quick as well. So far so good PF!!!

There are two kinds of negativity - reactive and free-floating
tbh, we are at a low point for free floating negativity.
That's when people just jump into an ongoing thread and interject some unpleasantness that is ostensibly in response to something but is actually just their native nastiness coming out, sort of like a boil erupting when anything brushes against it.

the reactive negativity is when someone starts posting with an attitude (typically 'I'm really terrific, these guys don't know crap and I'm gonna show them what a real shooter can do') and then reacts really badly to criticism and that's when negativity comes out.

We do have a couple of mods that must be on heavy mood-altering drugs because they come in and spray calming chemicals over the entire mess and no one gets hurt.

yes, this is a nice place - not embalmed but still alive like a couple of heavily moderated sites - but generally fun.

We do have a couple of mods that must be on heavy mood-altering drugs because they come in and spray calming chemicals over the entire mess and no one gets hurt.

Do caffeine and alcohol count?

Do caffeine and alcohol count?

Look we told you before, you don't get the stuff from the top shelf until you've been a mod for at least a year!! So yes caffeine and alcohol are all you're getting.

PS your bar tab is overrun so until you settle up you don't get either of them either

Last edited:
Wow, I haven't done DP In a while.
Not sure if I even remember my login info there.
I originally signed up for a bunch of sites, but, luckily for you guys, this is the place I decided to call home.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Post a few photos for critique and see if you still like it here then.

The proof of the pudding is in the eating. Post a few photos for critique and see if you still like it here then.
I should take a picture of a glass of pudding for C&C
:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back