Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.​
...of beer. :lmao:

:cheers:

haha, you actually scared me there. After seeing the post I was going to ask: WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING?! :(

haha, :D

GOsh!!! O||||||||O you almost ruined my night! LOL I would REALLY have been sad if you left....

Heh! That suckered me pretty good, Josh. Pierre leaving sucks. All the other folks who used to post here that I miss also sucks. You leaving would have been triple suction... and not in a good way.

How completely irresponsible!

Especially if you live in one of those towns that closes the liquor stores on Sundays!

I always try to keep at least a gallon of vodka and/or rum on hand just in case. But I can still buy liquor on Sunday. :p

I only had two shots yesterday. The liver was punished extensively Friday and Saturday.

On an aside, not that anyone would notice, much less care, but my exit will be a silent one.

LOL:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::hug:::mrgreen::mrgreen::sexywink::sexywink:

I was a little like.....what the hell......when I read that title!! Fightclub would never be the same!!!

Can I help?

Thema_FoodDrink1.jpg

This better?

"When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer." (I'm dating myself)

"Olympia---it's the water."

To the tune of a small, high-pitched motorcyle's engine sounds, as the rider shifts through the gears, with the snowy shape of Mt. Rainier in the background, "Raiiiiii---neeeeer----beeeer!"

"Make mine a Michelob!"

"I don't always drink beer--but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis. Stay thirsty my friends."

:lol:

Thanks guys. That looks really good, LaFoto...you're making me thirsty!

"Olympia---it's the water."

To the tune of a small, high-pitched motorcyle's engine sounds, as the rider shifts through the gears, with the snowy shape of Mt. Rainier in the background, "Raiiiiii---neeeeer----beeeer!"

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say SeaTac area LOL.

I see Rainier every day going to/from work. Some days it looks like you could walk out the back door and across the street to it. :)

I only had two shots yesterday. The liver was punished extensively Friday and Saturday.

On an aside, not that anyone would notice, much less care, but my exit will be a silent one.

Hmm.. Not entirely sure about the silent part. Most people I know who drink a lot tend to be somewhat 'noisy' from a gastric point of view :lol:

Most reactions

Back