Alison

Swiss Army Friend
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
fatephoto.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I had to turn the heat on for the first time today :grumpy: It was under 60 degrees in the house this morning *brrrr* Seems like it was just a few weeks ago it was in the 100s and I was complaining that we have no a/c :lmao: The leaves are starting to turn just a bit too. I love fall, I just hate the heating costs :p

I had my a/c on in my room all night. :p It's really probably cool enough to go without, but I loooooooove for it to be cold when I sleep. Cold enough I have to wrap up in the blankets really good, and the cats come snuggle with me. :p

Yeah, I like that too but when you fingers go numb while you're typing it's a sign it's too cold :lmao:

Ya know... it was 41 degrees where I live last night... and it felt SO darn good snuggling in to the blankets with the windows open... =)

This week we're having highs in the mid 80's here in East TN. The lows are in the upper 50's most nights lately. I could handle weather like this year-round.

Thanks god summer is over i say!..... i like autumn :biggrin:

Archangel said:
Thanks god summer is over i say!..... i like autumn :biggrin:

The UK's a bit different, though...fall, fall, fall and construction. The closest I've come to a 'winter' over there has been the Norfolk coast in December....**** that was bitter.

this time last year I had just moved into my new place. i forgot that I was in control of the heating throughout the house for a week or so. freezing my nuts off I finally noticed the thermostat on the wall and thought ' hmmm'.

It didn't take long to be nice and toasty.

God bless "all inclusive" rent and control of the heat.

I love autumn only when it is sunny and beautifully gold... all the leaves have wonderful colours... but mostly it is rainy here... November is a crap... rain rain rain... but I hope October will be sunny :d

And I do like to sleep with my window opened :)

Yeah fall should get here tomorrow. Expected Hi is only gonna be 85ish. (98 today)

mentos_007 said:
I live autumn only when it is sunny and beautifully gold... all the leaves have wonderful colours... but mostly it is rainy here... November is a crap... rain rain rain... but I hope October will be sunny :d

And I do like to sleep with my window opened :)

There's probably a que forming outside right now! :shock: :lol:

I always stick to the rule the heating only goes on when you can see your own breath or there's ice on the windows! :lol:

Bijaysus! That'd kill me! I always stick to the rule that if you need more than a t-shirt its time for the fan-heater to go on!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back