Well, It's Official!

Eric.

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
photobucket.com
After graduating Highschool last June, I started my welding apprenticeship. I love welding and really enjoy working with booze hounds and cokeheads :er:. Anyway, after finding out that there is a year waiting list to get into the school portion of the first year apprenticeship, I started scoping out the idea of perhaps attending some sort of photography school. Well long story short, I've been accepted to a photography school about 15hrs away from where I am currently. I'm all registered and I now have to pick up all the hours I can for work to get there. I'm really excited as one of my childhood friends from where I was born, she too got accepted. I just thought I'd share this with you guys, after all this is the photo forum! :)

Oh yea, the school is called Focal Point, in Vancouver Canada. They let in 24 (fulltime) students per year. Here's the link for anyone who's interested. www.focalpoint.bc.ca

Eric. said:
After graduating Highschool last June, I started my welding apprenticeship. I love welding and really enjoy working with booze hounds and cokeheads :er:. Anyway, after finding out that there is a year waiting list to get into the school portion of the first year apprenticeship, I started scoping out the idea of perhaps attending some sort of photography school. Well long story short, I've been accepted to a photography school about 15hrs away from where I am currently. I'm all registered and I now have to pick up all the hours I can for work to get there. I'm really excited as one of my childhood friends from where I was born, she too got accepted. I just thought I'd share this with you guys, after all this is the photo forum! :)

Oh yea, the school is called Focal Point, in Vancouver Canada. They let in 24 (fulltime) students per year. Here's the link for anyone who's interested. www.focalpoint.bc.ca

Wow...and I thought my shop was the only one with booze hounds and cokeheads!

Anyway congrats!

Thanks guys, I've never been so excited without actually being over excited before! It's so far away right now that I can't be excited, but I am! :confused:
Patrick, all the shops here are full of those characters. It's beyond rediculous, but every shop has so much work, they need these people!

What the hell is wrong with booze hounds and cokeheads?

...just askin.

bace said:
What the hell is wrong with booze hounds and cokeheads?

...just askin.

Well to be quite honest, I actually enjoy working with some of them and they are probably some of the funniest people I know. However, in a working situation, it can be quite dangerous if the person you are working with is spaced out.

Eric. said:
Well to be quite honest, I actually enjoy working with some of them and they are probably some of the funniest people I know. However, in a working situation, it can be quite dangerous if the person you are working with is spaced out.

Huh?

Most reactions

Back