well, maybe this belongs in the dark side gallery ;)

Alex_B

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.. and there it actually was posted ... but since nothing is going on there I post it here now.

critique most welcome!

oh, it was taken and processed by a friend of mine, she will be reading your comments ;)

departure_time.jpg

I find it dark, but I like it anyway.

i would have like to have a little less of the darkness in the top right.

thanks for the comments :)

Alex_B said:
thanks for the comments :)

Did you even read the comments? They asked questioned

it is not my picture, so I am not qualified to answer!

.. and there was only one real question, oldnavy knows I will answer her question at some point ;) .

BTW, I guess, that is just false colours with the red.

It appears as though the duck/goose is flying away from some carcase...

but, I do like it though. it's kind-of perplexing. i like that the colors in the duck/goose are identical to the lake, although I think I would have made the green on his head and the orange of his beak stand out more.

sthvtsh said:
Did you even read the comments? They asked questioned

Hi there,

I have only been a member here for 30 seconds,,, and in the last 30 mins all the post i have read........... have YOU complaining and critisising everyone... i have looked at you webb site, ATBH i think you had better check out your own pics before critisising others.. I would not normally say this . and i am surprised no one else has first .....

:er: Alex B ..... Look above i was quoting the post before , it was not aimed at you ....:wink:

was meant for

sthvtsh

fire999 said:
Hi there,

I have only been a member here for 30 seconds,,, and in the last 30 mins all the post i have read........... have YOU complaining and critisising everyone... i have looked at you webb site, ATBH i think you had better check out your own pics before critisising others.. I would not normally say this . and i am surprised no one else has first .....

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's the first time I've really complained like that.
Besides, The Photo Forum - Photography Discussion Forum > Foundations of Photography > Photo Critique

Alex_B said:
BTW, I guess, that is just false colours with the red.

That's neat, cause I thought it was real. Good editing, to your friend.

Most reactions

Back