Well spank me sideways and call me Berlusconi!

Hertz van Rental

We're supposed to post photos?
Reaction score
It's been five years now. Doesn't time fly when you're bored?
To all the old guard (they know who they are) wherever they are - have a drink on me. I'm only sorry I never made it.

Well well well, congrats on the milestone! I don't qualify as one of the old guard, but I'll raise a glass in your honour nonetheless.

Now, what are the arrangements for the delivery of that spanking?....

You're obviously a newbie because you don't know where the Goddess' dungeon is.
It's probably full of festering tutus and MD's old bear suit anyway.

Berlusconi, eh? Penchant for the ladies (and the younger the better)? Often put your foot in your mouth with your attempts at humour? In trouble with the law? Tell us if any of these are getting warm.

I think I'm way too young for the party ;) but still here's to your 5 years!!

Berlusconi, eh? Penchant for the ladies (and the younger the better)? Often put your foot in your mouth with your attempts at humour? In trouble with the law? Tell us if any of these are getting warm.

I'm Prime Minister of Italy, you crouton.

Don't you go calling me no crouton, Mister!
ptgbaseballbat.gif
I didn't ask who was Berlusconi, I inquired as to why you would compare yourself to him. I mean, the guy is facing several charges of corruption, and acts like a buffoon. Whereas you are the polar opposite of a buffoon. [Apparently you can be bribed off the straight and narrow path, though, by good scotch, jelly beans, and/or the batting eyelashes of 12 year old Coloradans
teehee.gif
girl%20%2814%29.gif
)

:mrgreen: I think I still hold the forum record for the fastest 1,000 and 2,000 posts.
It was the nosehair thread wot done it.

The Berlusconi reference is obscure (how unlike me) but has something to do with earthquakes and a female doctor.

:mrgreen: I think I still hold the forum record for the fastest 1,000 and 2,000 posts.
It was the nosehair thread wot done it.

The Berlusconi reference is obscure (how unlike me) but has something to do with earthquakes and a female doctor.

OMG! I remember that nosehair thread! LOL!

Congrats mate! Here's to the next 5 years...:cheers:

Most reactions

Back