well, thats how I look at it!

elementguy13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
3218503885_fac142b5f7_b.jpg

I really like this one. Only thing that bothers me are the reflections on the ipod. I think I'll start the 365 assignment in february lol. didn't feel I could make it in januuary.

I really like this one. Only thing that bothers me are the reflections on the ipod. I think I'll start the 365 assignment in february lol. didn't feel I could make it in januuary.

oh yeah I didnt really even take notice to that. And yeah you definitely should! I mean im only on day 11 and cant even imagine what I will come up with down the road or if i'll even come up with anything at all. hahah 365 really makes you use your imagination.

The Photoshop edit on the left phone is far too obvious, but I like the concept.

oh yeah I didnt really even take notice to that. And yeah you definitely should! I mean im only on day 11 and cant even imagine what I will come up with down the road or if i'll even come up with anything at all. hahah 365 really makes you use your imagination.
and also you get to see how much less retarted you look everyday of the year :p.

PreTTy cool.

So actually i decided to start today. I'll have two series. One just snapshots of my face everyday and the other one is the creative like you are doing. I'll start the creative one tomorrow. My room is a mess :p

Were Prince's eyes used for this exercise? I think it's pretty cool.

So actually i decided to start today. I'll have two series. One just snapshots of my face everyday and the other one is the creative like you are doing. I'll start the creative one tomorrow. My room is a mess :p

I think im gonna be starting mine too haha.

Very very creative....I'll start the 365 project myself sometime in Feb or March.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back