Wellington at night

Wozza

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.nzgamer.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a bit slack lately and haven't been getting out at night. Checked on a jacket, put a good CD in the car, loaded up the camera and decided to make a night of it.

Here's a couple of pictures, and comments/crits welcome. Always eager to know what I am doing right/wrong and will take anything on-board.

2916297121_7c88491fee.jpg

This would be my favourite. Sculpture by Weta Workshop near the center of town, even though I overheard some people walk past commenting what a '***gy' sculpture they thought it was. wtf

2917591073_51ef5f79ac.jpg

Wellington is full of random sculptures. :)

2918530478_f2a12e4476.jpg

Something bugs me about this. Might do a reshoot - suggestions?

Last edited:
the bottom half of the third one bugs me too - seems oof but not at the same time- i'm thinking demonic possession - unheard of in a camera until today!

Really like #2, Looks like you have some interesting architecture in Wellington as well. Love to visit your part of the world sometime. Although I like #3 also it seems a bit cramped to me?

Cheers.

Last edited:
They're too small.

I think I dig #1 a lot but it's really too small to tell exactly.

wow that's nice..

great pictures, very cool arcitecture for sure. maybe a lower angle on 3 and moving in a little closer?

the bottom half of the third one bugs me too - seems oof but not at the same time- i'm thinking demonic possession - unheard of in a camera until today!

Lol yeah the column itself is kind of smooth.

Really like #2, Looks like you have some interesting architecture in Wellington as well. Love to visit your part of the world sometime. Although I like #3 also it seems a bit cramped to me?

Cheers.

Unfortunatly there is a lot of clutter to the sides so I did a bit of a tight crop.

They're too small.

I think I dig #1 a lot but it's really too small to tell exactly.

Big tripod
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3001/2916297121_7c88491fee_b.jpg

wow that's nice..

Glad you likee

great pictures, very cool arcitecture for sure. maybe a lower angle on 3 and moving in a little closer?

Closer but looking up more? Yeah will try that next time for sure, cheers for the suggestion.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back