welsh beauty spots.

dalebe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Last weekend i took a trip to wales, and came across this church in a place called "bodelwyddan" made entirely of marble, this was the best shot i could get of it as i did'nt have my wide angle lense with me.
P5080009.jpg

and just across the way was "bodelwyddan castle" you can actually see the church from here very picturesque place.
DSC00087.jpg

Raymond J Barlow said:
awesome shots!! very amazing subjects!! wish I was there for a visit! some day!!
thanks for your kind compliments raymond!yes it is a very beautiful place to visit, the thing is i only had a day! you need at least a week to get around all the places in wales, i hope you do get to visit one day!

I think it helps the church and all its angles in the photo that you didn't bring your wide angle lens! Can you pronounce all those Welsh names?

thanks lafoto! yes i can pronounce most of them but some of them are real tongue twisters, they do'nt actually sound how they look, even though wales is part of the uk, they have a language all of there own, although the majority of them do'nt speak it, very beautiful and historic place.

I've only been once in my life, and that is AGES ago, in the Stone Age it was (at least to some of the members here), and I only went through by train on my way to Holyhead. My friend is a huge Wales fan and goes there often, and she takes lovely photos, too (a pity I can't persuade her to join in here, too), so I know a good many PHOTOS. But the more pictures of all of Great Britain I get to see on here, the more I feel like coming over again for a change! (It was Ireland last summer, so we only barely "touched" England/North of Scotland on our way from Newcastle to Larne).

peter/c said:
Looks beautiful and I like how You kept the verticals 'Straight' on the church shot.
Peter.
Aww don't you like that wobbly look? *jks*

The weather here looks amazing and they are really gorgeous buildings. You did a good job capturing the majesticness of the place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back