Welsh Lighthouse

simonkit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.landscapephotographyuk.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Took a few shots whilst out walking the beaches of Anglesey in North Wales, UK - here are 2 - unfortunately the lighting was less than perfect, all C&C appreciated

Simon

PICT3807.jpg

PICT3804_penmon.jpg

there are some faint halos around the lighthouse.

also, in particular in the first one the lighthouse appears rather distorted (like in ultra wide angle, which it is not though), which I do not understand. Is this one a crop of the right edge from a larger image?

I like the idea of the composition in the first one, however the second one wins for me due to the neat reflection! :)

there are some faint halos around the lighthouse.

also, in particular in the first one the lighthouse appears rather distorted (like in ultra wide angle, which it is not though), which I do not understand. Is this one a crop of the right edge from a larger image?

I like the idea of the composition in the first one, however the second one wins for me due to the neat reflection! :)

Apologise for the halos, my laziness in converting the image for "web display" - I oversharpened it. This doesn't appear on the Tiff image

Not sure about the distortion to be honest - I can't really see much to be honest ?

thanks

simon

Most reactions

Back