Went for a walk in the backyard

Teknik

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So I went for a walk in my backyard and snapped a few pics theres also some other shots

C&C PLZ

100_2068.jpg

100_2067.jpg

100_2066.jpg

100_2064.jpg

100_2063.jpg

100_2062.jpg

100_2058.jpg

100_2055.jpg

100_2054.jpg

I think I like number four the most! I like how you got the bird in between the branch-things...And he's a cool lookin bird too. I don't think we have those where I live.

Number 7 is very interesting...was the can just left there? wonder how long its been there.

the can has been back there for a while i was gonna shoot it where it was but there was too much distraction and u wouldnt see it good so i just picked it up and stood it up in a random spot

Thanks for the comments

Oh yeah the bird is a cardinal i think there always flying around out here. Theres tons of wildlife here you just gotta catch em i really want to get a shot of bear but i never have my camera with me

What kind of backyard do u have? :)
I like the can at the composer of that picture
but some of the other ones u have the main subject right in the middle try to play with comazition of the photo such as in 2,4,10

What kind of backyard do u have? :)
I like the can at the composer of that picture
but some of the other ones u have the main subject right in the middle try to play with comazition of the photo such as in 2,4,10

thanks for the comments

my backyard is nothing special its like 2 1/2 acres but the area has alot of wildlife cuz its not too far from the everglades

Wow thats an awesome backyard. Nice shots. Fav. is #5.

your backyard IS something special! It takes me 3 steps to walk around my backyard and I could get it all in one picture!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back