Went for a walk last day... C&C welcome

Mewle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
sorry, getting nothing from these.

There are some interesting things here and also some issues. It's better to post one and provide some questions or comments about what you were after or what concerns you.

The last one is the most interesting to me. I think it would have been better to get down lower and closer to the furnace (lose some of the stuff on top) to bring the viewer in and try to create some connection with the subject. It also appears a bit contrasty to work as a color image - maybe better in B&W or with the highlights muted a bit.

Thank you for the replies guys. I will try to do that more ofter KenC, thank you.

I really like some of these photos. Others are a bit boring. I think 2, 4, and 6 are pretty solid. Lol all the even numbers :)

Thank you for the replies guys. I will try to do that more ofter KenC, thank you.

Thank you, it means a lot to a beginner like me. And lol yeah at the even numbers :p

I'd agree that 2,4,and 6 are the three strongest single images. What comes through in this set is decline/rebirth chaos of nature/hand of man. MORE, similar images made in the area might help the slow to catch on to see what is in front of them. More images of the same type, grouped into a portfolio, might help others recognize the things that are in the photos.

Thank you, it means a lot to a beginner like me. And lol yeah at the even numbers :p

You see I didnt think in that way. Thank you for a cool suggestion.

Most reactions

Back