Went in the woods yesterday..

crazy_dragonlady

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out in the beautiful warm weather yesterday (got up to 70 degrees!!) and I started walking around looking for things to take photos of. I didn't want to pull out my main camera (I don't have any film anyways) so I took the Kodak easyshare with me. Got some pretty good shots... it's nice to see the flowers in bloom finally.

two_daffodils.jpg

biglog_sunlight.jpg

blue_flowers.jpg

mossy_rocks.jpg

This shot was taken about two hours after the ones above.

cloud_line.jpg

And these two were taken in my backyard. It was so windy I had to hold onto the one daffodil to keep it steady. All the others I tried to take of these turned out blurry.

daffodil_fingers.jpg

daffodil_droplets.jpg

I hope there aren't too many photos in this thread. As always C&C welcome!! :mrgreen:

They look mostly over-exposed to me. Otherwise they look like snapshots. Perhaps that's why you haven't gotten any replies. Also, many of us read this forum 1x/day or less, so asking why you haven't gotten any replies after 7.5 hrs is silly.

I like the last one the best ,be carefull with distracting back grounds that dont flatter the subject like in shot #1 I know its easy to see the subject and forget about the B/G when shooting :) Keep shooting and try to find an interesting perspective ,I have to remind myself of this all the time as well :/

Most reactions

Back