Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
so went out on an adventure found a pathway to under a bridge on the MO River
train_tracks_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

looking_up_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

two_bridges_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

train_bridge_3_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

train_bridge_2_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

and two more from a local drive in diner. Only two of these left in MO apparently
Black_and_White_diner_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

drive_in_diner_by_LytestylePhotography.jpg

Both are awesome subjects, lots of things to play with there. The bridge seems a little underexposed for my taste, and it might be interesting to play with the sun a little more, maybe let it flare the lens more and shine through the structure of the bridge instead of the trees.

I think the diner shots are too literal. Here is a diner, but what is the story about the diner? It's a neat exposure ( neon lights ). The most interesting thing about the diner shots, to me, is the fact that there's nobody in the shot. No cars, no people and the lights are still on... pretty cool. I'd try a lot of different angles on the diner, really get in there and study it. It looks like you're scared of your subject, get in there and really define it on a more personal level.

well the diner is apparently barren on week days, friday nights they have car cruises, with all the classic hot rods in the area. I will agree these two shots seem somewhat distant. as for the bridge, i wanna try to find a different vantage point to get the sun to shine in different spots.

I think number 1 and number 5 are the most interesting to look at; I especially like number 5.

I agree with tslice that the bridge may be a bit underexposed, namely in number 2. To tell you the truth, I'm not crazy about the diner shots. It is an interesting subject, but I think there's just something missing.

Sounds like you already know how to improve the photos. Could be neat to add some shutter drag during one of the cruises. I stand on my car a lot for different v points.

Reminds me of the bridge I used to drink beer with my buddies during thunderstorms. I know...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back