Went out to dinner tonight

Nytmair

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.km3k.com
I went out to dinner with my parents tonight at a local restuarant/bar called Flying Turtles...here's two shots I got that I really like. I esp. love the colors in #2. :)

tallbeer.jpg

flyingturtles.jpg

-Dan

So it's not only me that takes pics of food & drink. I think they look excellent...

I think I like the 2nd one most - i'd say that because of the spiral on the edge of the photo... But I also like the first.

fadingaway1986 said:
So it's not only me that takes pics of food & drink. I think they look excellent...

I think I like the 2nd one most - i'd say that because of the spiral on the edge of the photo... But I also like the first.

haha, nope, you're not the only weirdo around here :lol:

i think I like #2 the best as well...thanks :)

I am not sure...but what's that Black cover in your photo? Is it about your expo.?

Moni said:
I am not sure...but what's that Black cover in your photo? Is it about your expo.?

if you mean that spirally thingy, that's a divider between the dining area and the bar area, it was like a cast iron type of thing.

I like the spirals..
i like photos that make you look through something else to get to the subject.
These are cool pics
My brother always tells me Im weird when I take pictures of food and drink. :D

I like them both, and the second best, you're right about the colours, Nytmair! Any time I see a photo like this one, I wish I could hold my camera still for no-flash photos inside rooms, but it seems like I can't...

In the Themes-section, there is one thread on "Food and Drink", you might like to send all your food-pics there, all you "freaks"? (Mind you, it was Yours Truly - another freak - who started that thread ;)).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back