went out today C&C

er111a

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
er111a.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
just tel me what you think of them(not all of them if you don't wish) and thanks for looking :)
1)
015-1.jpg

2)
dog.jpg

3)
flowear.jpg

4)
DavesVectorIllustration.jpg

5)
frog.jpg

6)
shell.jpg

BONUS!!!
flower-1.jpg

swing.jpg

I have no clue what's going on with the last one. It's really weird. The boat one is my fav

thank you for your thoughts :) the last one is 10 different photos of me on a swing

OT: I saw your review of the ES 50mm f/1.4 lens on Adorama... and you put down you are a Semi-Pro as the type of experience you have... :scratch:

:greenpbl:

Fake it til ya make it. Also a fan of #4, just wish the boat didn't get lost in the treeline.

#1 it's not all in focus, and since its a word, it should be. but nice subject.
#2 even though it's soft, it works on this one, great picture!
#3 looks nice, but i like the full color one more
#4 awesome
#5 grobbit...
#6 ok, a little simple
#7 uhm, S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: The Swinging Multi-Head-Leg ?
just kidding :lol:. it's weird a bit.

I love this lens it is very sharp and well do anything that you will need to do. I am a high schooler who knows alot about photogrsphy.

Pros:
Consistent Output, Durable, Easily Interchangeable, Fast / accurate auto-focus, Lightweight, Strong Construction
Best Uses:
Indoors/Low Light, Landscape/Scenery, Night Photography, Weddings/Events, Wildlife Photos
Describe Yourself:
Semi-pro Photographer
Bottom Line:
Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

Erose, this one?

I think the "I am a high schooler" and the misspellings will be enough to tip off readers.

When you read reviews don't you consider things like that?

Thanks Rallysman :) I was just thinking this exact thing lol :)

As far as the images go, I'm not exactly in CC mode right now, but I'm glad to see that you've laid off on the photoshop and you've only added a couple "extreme photoshops" as bonuses to the end of your post :)

I think overall they are okay, and generally agree with what everyone else has already said...

Most reactions

Back