Went scouting...

WesVFX

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.wesvfx.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
for a good spot for a photoshoot... found one...

now just gotta wash the car :lol: get a good tri-pod, and go during a better time of day...

I know you guys typically just want 2-3 pics usually... but I'm posting all these because there were just so many interesting perspective angles I wanted to share...

these were just prelims/practice, and I realize they aren't professional quality, but I'm in the mode of learning more than selling at this point... enjoy! :)

all CC is welcome... like I said, I'm learning! :)

deluse01.jpg

deluse03.jpg

deluse09.jpg

deluse10.jpg

deluse12.jpg

deluse16.jpg

deluse21.jpg

deluse24.jpg

deluse28.jpg

deluse29.jpg

deluse30.jpg

deluse31.jpg

deluse33.jpg

deluse34.jpg

deluse36.jpg

deluse41.jpg

Last edited:
lol ... i hate to do this to you but i think others will agree that try to reduce the amount of pictures to 3-4 the most.

i think overall these are good pictures. def some are better than others.
#3 is my favorite.
all these pictures could use a bit more light and i believe all of them have vignette. that i think is a bit overkill

I have to agree I also like pic #3..... To be honest it is really difficult to get a great picture of a white cars or yellow cars. You can really tell that your taking the picture during Mid day. a Tripod is really helpful in car photography. If possible try to use your flash to reduce the shadows below the car or perhaps a strobe or a reflector to illuminate the rear end of the car. Also if your interested in taking car shots you may want to take a look here to become familiar with taking pictures with metalic or reflective surfaces
But just keep trying out shoots .... good luck

Last edited by a moderator:
I have to agree I also like pic #3..... To be honest it is really difficult to get a great picture of a white cars or yellow cars. You can really tell that your taking the picture during Mid day. a Tripod is really helpful in car photography. If possible try to use your flash to reduce the shadows below the car or perhaps a strobe or a reflector to illuminate the rear end of the car. Also if your interested in taking car shots you may want to take a look here to become familiar with taking pictures with metalic or reflective surfaces YouTube - Episode 15 , Photographing Shiny Metal and Reflections
But just keep trying out shoots .... good luck

very cool video Thanks!

reminds me a lot of the lighting/green screen classes I took in school for live footage. The principles are the same!

wayyy too many photos lol.

My first and most certain opinion is there is writing on the street in a few of the shots and you def. need to get rid of it, a quick stamp over in photoshop will fix that and make the shots more focused on the car :)

I like #15 but wish there was a little bit more scenery on the right

I like 7 & 8 but stick with my above comment on removing the writing on the floor.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back