Picture035copy.jpg

Picture034copy.jpg

Picture015copy.jpg

Picture008copy.jpg

Picture005copy.jpg

comments

thx
dana

i take it its suppose to be deer carved out of wood?

i was walking home and said wtf so i had to take a picture! was a little underexposed (getting dark out)

A bunch of very nice shots here. When there are so many in one thread it's hard to comment on them all. Especially when they're not numbered.

Overall :thumbsup:

My, this thread is teeming with pics now... hard to tell which one I like best now ... but I had seen links to the ant pics before and was thinking even then: the one of the ant on the cut-off tree trunk should be shown in a thread of its own ... though now I think it does work well with the pic right underneath, the view of the basketball net from below ... I am quite partial to that photo now! I.e. the basketball net one!!!

Though, with the amount of pics there are, I easily find many more that I like, such as the cool POV on the skateboard in #5!

LaFoto said:
My, this thread is teeming with pics now... hard to tell which one I like best now ... but I had seen links to the ant pics before and was thinking even then: the one of the ant on the cut-off tree trunk should be shown in a thread of its own ... though now I think it does work well with the pic right underneath, the view of the basketball net from below ... I am quite partial to that photo now! I.e. the basketball net one!!!

Though, with the amount of pics there are, I easily find many more that I like, such as the cool POV on the skateboard in #5!
thx for the comment! yeh i was trying to save the ant pictures! but i just couldnt after i saw Sabine's ant shots

Most reactions

Back