We're All Gonna Die

That was fascinating. Why aren't there interesting looking people like that where I live? Putting it all together into a faux panorama was a very interesting idea.

I like the guy with the cigarette holding up "the bird"... lol

I like the guy with the cigarette holding up "the bird"... lol

He's the one that stood out for me, too! James Dean. The double eye patch was kind of interesting, and who could miss the hot pink tank top...

Yes... the James dean guy is a nice frame.

There is another section that has a guy with a strange hair do seemingly looking to his left with a smug look.... and what is to his left? A guy and his girl making out... That's nice.

Very interesting... although I think the camera was aimed a bit too low with way too many people's midsections.

That was fascinating. Why aren't there interesting looking people like that where I live? Putting it all together into a faux panorama was a very interesting idea.
LOL, grass is always greener. I live in Berlin (where this was shot) and I can't stand the way people look here.

... that should make you think. It goes to my theory that people are fascinated by older street shots. Why? Because it's familiar, yet oddly foreign. Think about the composition of the shots, and then go shoot. You make think of your subjects and their actions as mundane, but will your grandchildren feel the same way 40 years from now?

I think a lot of them look like freaks. Fun to photograph, but I don't know if I'd want to live with em....

They didn't look so freakish to me. They actually look like normal people I see everyday... but then, I live in L.A. The double eyepatch was the eye catcher for me.

More importantly... where can I buy a home printer with 1 gallon ink cartridges and rolls of quality semi-glossy paper that can print out 3 X 300 foot pictures? :lol:

What an incredible idea and excellently done. The guy on the bike was the most fascinating to me although there were many that caught my eye. Seeing more work like this would be great.

I'm no looker myself, but that guy on the bike is all kinds of ugly. He reminds me of Steve Buscemi's character on Mr. Deeds. And the guy looking all creepy like at the couple kissing is pretty classic too.

Interesting shot though.

Awesome idea! It's funny how simple yet ingenious some of the ideas people come up with for photographic projects are. You really need to think outside the box.

Most reactions

Back