We're All Gonna Die

I thought it was great and an excellent idea. I wish it didn't repeat the construction crane in the background. If it had an all white background I think it would have been perfect.

That picture is fun to go back to and analyze.. Did anyone notice the Jack Nicholson T-Shirt from the The Shining? Then there's a boy of about 13 in an Adidas shirt looking at his phone like, "WTF, mate?"

Next to him to the right, what do you think the guy in the blue and brown shirt is trying to illustrate the size of that is giving the girl next to him a headache and making the lady behind him gasp? LOL

One noticeable thing that people will notice is the way many European women dye their hair colors that just don't exist in nature, especially the bright reds and oranges.. That just doesn't happen here in America, except for freaky places like L.A. or New York, etc.. Women here just dye their hair another color that they wish they'd been born, but I think European women get their idea from cartoons or something... :)

How about the guy with the papoose around his neck talking to his baby with headphones on and the guy next to him with the big earrings cheekily eating his popsicle.. I lived in Germany for 2 years and enjoyed every minute of it.

I love that. Wish I could get a print of it, really (condensed, of course, so it fits on my wall :D).

That picture is fun to go back to and analyze.. Did anyone notice the Jack Nicholson T-Shirt from the The Shining? Then there's a boy of about 13 in an Adidas shirt looking at his phone like, "WTF, mate?"

Next to him to the right, what do you think the guy in the blue and brown shirt is trying to illustrate the size of that is giving the girl next to him a headache and making the lady behind him gasp? LOL

One noticeable thing that people will notice is the way many European women dye their hair colors that just don't exist in nature, especially the bright reds and oranges.. That just doesn't happen here in America, except for freaky places like L.A. or New York, etc.. Women here just dye their hair another color that they wish they'd been born, but I think European women get their idea from cartoons or something... :)

How about the guy with the papoose around his neck talking to his baby with headphones on and the guy next to him with the big earrings cheekily eating his popsicle.. I lived in Germany for 2 years and enjoyed every minute of it.

i assumed the lady behind him was yawning, but would'nt it be interesting if that was the case :p.

My wife is fascinated by the hair color choices some of the German women make. One thing to know is that these strong colors are predominant in winter (no wonder) and mainly amongst families from the former East Germany and other ex-ComBloc countries like Poland.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back