We're Expecting [snapshot]

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Baby Bump Fireworks by NOLA_2T, on Flickr

After an emotional rollercoaster of trying, we've finally got one! Due May 26, 2015. Not finding out boy/girl either ;)

I call this a snapshot since there is no way I could have gotten the people in the background out of this shot. This was shot at Disney World, during the Fireworks at Magic Kingdom.

Thanks for looking

First, congratulations! Second, stock up on your sleep reserves. I speak from experience.

The people in the back ground i don't see detracting from the shot, only adding to the public feeling of it. This is a great shot. Love the curves of the walls, check pattern, the feel and realness of it and your pose of your significant other. Natural framing of the fireworks. This is a really great shot. I love the feel of this.

Congrats! I think waiting to find out the sex makes it so much more exciting. I know everyone says this but it is SO true - try to take it slow and enjoy every minute of it, you won't believe how fast time flies once you have children.

The days are long but the years are too short!

I know there are people here that can do this much better than me. Maybe this will motivate them to show off

Here's a 5-min effort
16144993097_9ac574b3e7_b.jpg

Congratulations by the way! :)

Congrats!!!

Nice shot.
Congratulations. :icon_thumright:

Congrats! Your world is about to be rocked. Love the photo. The people don't bother me [emoji2]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah... I don't mind people at all also

I know there are people here that can do this much better than me. Maybe this will motivate them to show off

Here's a 5-min effort
View attachment 93863
Congratulations by the way! :)

Thanks for the edit, but I'm starting to not be bothered by the people as much as I did before. I tried to clone, tried to burn them into the shadows more, but in the end...it started to look unnatural (especially the cloning). Appreciate the effort though.

Thanks for the all the kind comments and congrats :)

Call this Disneyland and you have a winner.

Congratulations! You're in for a ride, that's certian!

(Ps- cloth diapers could save you thousands, seriously. Not to mention the planet of your future offspring. Check em out. ;-) )

Most reactions

Back