West Palm Beach Building Demolition - The Implosion at 1515 S. Flagler

robertwsimpson

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Talk about confidence that the building was going to fall right on top of itself, they left a couple hundred thousand dollars worth of heavy equipment right next to the building during the demo.

and the Pièce de résistance:

wow,, thats a crazy set there and your action series is very cool,, looks like you were on a boat ? as your position seems to change periodically,, very cool,, those people in the boats look close to the implosion there

Actually I was on land, but I had to hold my camera way over my head to get above everyone. Thus the shaky hands. I had a tripod set up, but a tall man decided to stand directly in front of it.

I don't think boats were supposed to be there, but what were the cops going to do, arrest everyone? There were literally hundreds of them.

Thanks for the compliments!

Wow - great pics. You can't get these shots everyday!

yep! last time they demolished a building here was 15 years ago!

I love that my girlfriend was ok with watching this on Valentines day!

Damnit... I was just down there for work too. I swear I miss all the good stuff...

Would love to see a building implode sometime looks like it'd be an awesome sight.

whoa cool! That animated gif at the end is the icing on the cake, very very cool job on these

Wow - great pics. You can't get these shots everyday!

Sometimes I like to say, "you can't see that from your living room couch"

That must have been a lot of fun to capture, nice job with both stills and video, thanks for the treat.

Very nice capture and great job with the animation. Kudos to your lady for being there with you on V-Day. Boo to the tall a$$ to decided to stand in front of someone with a tripod.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back